View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
One of the main things for me is that a woman has to understand that not all men are 'muscle men' and to see the inner strength in men that are not 'all muscle' (like me).

I often see women drawn to 'muscular men' and it is very hard on me (along with the societal expectations) - because I have CFS and muscle weakness, I don't fit in the 'macho' category...but I have a great inner strength which has helped me overcome Fibromyalgia and Sciatica...and hopefully the CFS.

I like a woman who will stand up for herself and not take nonsense from anyone.

Other things - related hobbies...she's got to be into vintage/retro living (particularly the 1930s...although I like the 1920s too...so if she's got the 'flapper look' - I think that's cool!)...So she's also got to be bold enough to dress differently and not care what other people think.

At the same time - she can't be so loose that her personality is 'too much' for me (try to keep up with her with my CFS).

In touch with her spiritual side (preferably in a down-to-earth way) - natural healing - and an omnivore!

I could go on...but I guess that's a start...LoL.

meh I'm not interested in muscular men, actually looks don't really matter in the long run.. it's what's on the inside that counts.. cliche i know but I love a guy with a great personality and good ethics! though dark hair and eyes won't hurt lol

For CFS i was going to reccomend shamanic healing..