View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Guide
I agree with most of what you say here, although I would not call religion the "enemy." Often misguided, narrow-minded and in error would be a more accurate description, I think. It's true Jesus taught that priests were unnecessary and advocated direct personal communion with God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Well, if we listened to Christ, then there would not be ANY priests at all - no religion at all - as that is what He ACTUALLY advocated and taught a personal communion direct with the Divine where NO such priest intermediary or religious institution is ever needed at all - and in fact He said repeatedly that such leaders and following such erroneous teaching s would only serve to lead us astray and hnder our true development..

And indeed Folks, He DID have female "followers" that He taught EQUALLY in every respect of His spiritual truth...Mary Magdelene prime example - the other disciples report that Christ showed her great favour - loved her in a human manner also, kissed her "on the mouth often" and she would indeed become a central figure after His murder, and it is she who organises the disciples and remind them of their duty at this time as they are all fearful and wondering how to carry o without Him, so she steps forward to take control and is very much a leading driving force... The other disciples, except Peter who seems to be the only one to take issue with her femininity, all the rest seem to accept her without any problems at all...

As I say, in the ORIGINAL gospels these disciples actually wrote themselves, we get a VERY DFFERENT view of Yeshua the Christ and His teaching.. As said, He has us turn AWAY from the organised religion, have no part of it at all - and certainly He NEVER came to start any new religion in His name..lol... All this religious malarkey is forced upon us by MAN, not by my Father... Have no part of any of it Christ said, it will inevitably lead you astray..

So we see, an issue of female priests is a rather moot point here - as in truth - there is no need for ANY priesthood at all or ANY religion at all, He said so directly, repeatedly - DAMN THOSE PHARISEES yes..?? and of course for this truth they MURDERED Him to stop His threat to their authority...We should NEVER forget that basic essential truth Folks - they MURDERED Him to silence Him - the religion is an ENEMY to Christ and my Father and has ALWAYS been so.. He warned us repeatedly didn't He..??..