Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriko
I'm actually 28, so I have no real reason to expect death other than the fact that I've experienced it a few times through the older generation of my family. I think it might be more of a.. paranormal aspect going through my head. My grandmother visits me occasionally, but I don't think she has any reason to other than to just show up. Why? Why her and not my other deceased relatives? Will I be waiting on my husband on the other side for him to pass? Will he be waiting for me? Are my parents gonna be popping in and out of my life from the other side whenever they do pass? What if nothing even happens? Like.. I believe our souls go somewhere, but what if I'm wrong and it's just completely blank.. darkness? Eep. Why it's been on my mind lately, and out of no where really, is what's making me question it.

I think it's just questions like this. Afterlife kinda things, now that I think about it. Things like this just keep me up at night and it will sometimes make me feel uncomfortable. Then I stay up all night googling what others reactions were to seeing the spirit of their deceased relatives. My brain wanders too much.

You shouldn't over think, and definitely not feel uncomfortable.

Hopefully some replies have been comforting for you :)

Maybe you can try meditation if you haven't already, even 5 or 10 minutes to start off. Again you may experience a gush of thoughts in the beginning, but persistence is key in any endeavor. Carry on and soon you will be rewarded with a blissful serenity, and realise there is nothing to worry about as we are just light and love, temporarily having forgotten our true nature.

What better way to live than helping one another?