View Single Post
Old 26-10-2011, 01:34 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declared Insane
A master number can be in any part of your numerology chart. Master numbers are higher vibrations of the base numbers e.g. 11 master number has a base of 2 and master number 22 has a base of 4.

Your life path is the number that is calculated from your date of birth, this number shows how life will interact with you, the challenges and obstacles you'll face and how to overcome them. E.g. my life path is 4 so it's a practical number hence a practical life path, it's essential that I do everything step by step, and everything must be practical or I will fail.

Your Heart's desire is what you'd like to achieve, what inspires you and motives you. What you want in your hearts of heart. Calculated by adding the vowels in your name.

Your Expression number is who you truly are. Calculated by adding up your full name. This number slowly comes out of it's shell as you mature. This is where my master number 11 comes from.

What i get from this is that the spiritual visions and truths i see and how it can change the spiritual situation here on earth i must realize practically.

I'm not saying that you are a master number but knowing this will help you find purpose and where you should be. Any number vibration that you may be can have great potential but if you don't know how to work the powers that lay within you then it will go to waste.

So i might be talking to the next great inventor laying dormant inside you, without knowledge that power may stay dormant because without action in the right direction that power cannot be expressed in this reality.

Hopes this gives clarity.

I sent you a PM about this