View Single Post
Old 20-04-2018, 06:03 AM
Master
Talking A Web of Illusions

A never ending matrix... that sounds rather 'awful'...!

But I think you may be actually right.. not in it being for an eternity, but beyond this realm is possibly... a Web of llusions, where we can become trapped.
I think even many so called ''angels'' could be under this spell..

Angels may be benevolent but they too are imperfect.. If you follow eastern religions than those living in the heavenly realms are merely there because of good karma, not enlightenment. Whereas the human suffers enough to possibly search for enlightenment, the demigods are absorbed in their pleasures and pleasantries. I think angels could be among them, judging the world according to their 'higher standards'.. compared to us.. but at the same time not suffering enough to seek enlightenment. I have read plenty of accounts on the teachings of angels.. and often it is contradictory and very fluff.. with strange interpretations on karma, ''soul contracts'' etc.

So yeah.. the realm beyond this realm... is most likely a Web of Illusions, with probably many great things.. but when we go there it's best to focus on Divinity, not all these distractions...!