View Single Post
Old 14-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Tsuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
But is that not just a story made up by Plato copied by the Twin Flame community? that when we once find our other half we will once again be whole.
The idea of Angels as male/female beings is something that originated from my own views on Jesus Christ and The Resurrection. I had grown to believe that Jesus did what he did because of his mate. Changing water into wine was at his own wedding - but that's a major digression.
On a personal note, I still hold some hope to meeting my own soul mate. My new spiritual path may be to understand that this life I'm now living may not be the only one there is, and whoever she may be I just might have to live another lifetime in order to meet her.
As I said, I still hold some hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
Those who think humans are angelic will probably say that this means we become angels. Yet many who has had a regression on this subject clearly states that they never were cut in halves, meaning that they already are whole. Evolution is not about becoming better but about adapting to the world we live in. The paradox is that so many spiritual people strive towards becoming angelic though we do not live in an angelic world; my understanding of Gaea is that she is elemental. I have always thought of the light brigade as bugs flying towards the bug light

I recently read something about the differences between the Aquarian and the Piscean Age. It struck me how those two terms, those two ideas, those two worlds, just might be the sum total of my existence, this spiritual journey, here on Earth (or within Gaea). That the Age of Aquarius, being a state of mind, is therefore already here and now all around us.
Learning to adapt to the Aquarian ideal will no doubt allow the Age of Aquarius to become more visible, more corporeal, and ultimately bringing us within reach of an overall understanding ... well, of what's what!

t.