View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpygravy
great reply Summerland!...so basically be very cautious and aware whenever (or if) you would come into contact. screw waisting time figuring out their agendas and just get to the matter!?
Were you scared sh*tles*? I would be sh*ting bricks and making condos..

How do we access the Akashic (sp) records?

peace to you:)
turtle

LG, I was not scared when I saw the UFO at all. This was back in 1966 and I did not do any drugs or drink (still don't now).I saw my first spirit when I was 6; it was a favorite uncle who had recently died and I didn't know that. I have seen a banshee, along with several other people. I have seen an entity that appeared as a gargoyle. I have a friend who is a medicine man in a local tribe. I have seen his 3 spirit quides which did not frighten me in any way, but did surprise my friend as no one but him has seen them. One spirit that I crossed over was a 15 year old friend of my daughters who had been shot only a block from her house. The other spirit that I crossed was a German lady from the 1920's that did not like the African American living in her home. She would slap the back of his head and shove him., even left a hand print on his back. I don't why, LG, but I am not frightened of these happenings. I do approach with caution if I am not sure what I am dealing with. I do think that by seeing my Uncle Raymond at such a young age and feeling so comforted by him, set the tone for my future experiences, tho.