View Single Post
Old 23-01-2011, 03:30 PM
Master
That's very interesting about the vortex, makes a lot of sence. I have a story similar to the tea towel incident, about 20 so odd years ago, I was living in Queens, NY in a duplex, I was home alone and we had no pets, I was in my bedroom alone with the door closed, I dropped my ring on the floor, I didn't pick it up right away, I think I was busy doing something else. When I did stoop down to pick it up it wasn't there ! The room was carpeted with a fairly thick carpet and there was no chance that it could roll or bounce very far if it did. I searched all over for it, at one point I tore apart my whole room looking for it! I never found it even when I moved it was never seen again. My wedding band also went missing in the same room, never found it. Then several years later I was house sitting for my brother and his wife in Atlanta, and yet a 3rd ring went missing! I searched the entire room I was sleeping in. I know I had put it on the dresser a few mins ago but when I went to get it it was gone! I was the only one there in the house and the dogs were not alowed in the house. the 2 other rings didn't mean much to me, my wedding band was from my ex-husband and the 2nd ring was from my ex in-laws but the 3rd ring was my birthstone ring and my favorite. I loved that ring.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne