View Single Post
Old 23-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Thanks the Divine for your explanation. To update you, I have just got up to make a cup of tea and when I returned my pouch of tobacco was gone too. So in the space of six hours two things have gone missing. This is getting very expensive, I'm not sure how to handle what is going either emotionally or financially. I sound like a joke telling people things are going missing within minutes of me leaving them unattended with only me awake in the house.

hi cheeky monkey,

maybe the missing tobacco pouch was a message for you ? smoking/ chewing tobacco isn't healthy

as for the other missing items, perhaps Spirit is playing hide and seek with you ? I have had this happen to me, missing book, which I went out and immediately bought a second book, lost that one too ! A few years later, found the first book but still haven't found the second one... interesting title " Enhancing your Psychic Abilities " ! Maybe I wasn't ready to enhance when I bought the first book ?

Ask the Angels for help in finding your lost items, there is also a Saint who helps find lost items, but I can never remember his name.

Good luck,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction