View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 05:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
So, you want to know why I can't do it?

First off, the questions you ask are just way too convoluted that even if I were to ask Shiv-ji, I wouldn't understand the questions myself...but do I need to because I'm not answering them anyway? I still can't get into a relaxed state because I can sense your overwhelming anxiety through your words...and I need to be totally chilled and blissed out first.

Second, I could say "God told me to tell you to f*** off" but you wouldn't believe God could say something like that, would you? guess again...c'mon, it is Lord Shiva we are talking about here...He really isn't what you think...He'll eat you alive just as easy as love you...but of course, only a Shiva Bhakta can know this...it changes nothing, however...So, he isn't all that co-operative...at best, I get "tell him to go meditate and that's it" and at worst "what I have to say is ONLY for your ears, so tell him to get lost".

Having the ability to channel Devi put up against another's ability to channel Shiva isn't gonna work...they will both see it as the person asking for "proof" this is all real and can be done...then they will both screw with every attempt to be measured and verified by a disbeliever a million ways til Sunday...

Ok . I understand ,from the next time on wards I will just ask one question and explain it to you properly in a way that is easy.And I won't be putting it up as a "proof" of Devi ji and Shiv ji talking from next time on wards :-)

Would it be possible for you to ask Shiv ji how to get into Turiya as Shiv ji suggest me to shoot for turiya ?

I was thinking of writing about that also in our book for seekers like me ...because Shiv ji 's advice cannot fail.
Most of the book will be written by me ,if it would be possible for you to help me with a few questions then that would be great !

Sorry you can feel my anxiety ,I will try to stop it.It will take about a month of practice to get rid of my anxiety .
Would it be possible for you to ask to Shiv ji about Turiya after a month or so ?

Meanwhile, there is this girl claiming that she can talk to Mahavatar Babaji.I will try to confirm if this girl is lying or saying the truth ,if she is saying the truth I will leave the world and all my wordly ambitions and become a renunciant under babaji's guidance.She is charging me about 150$ for the same...

Have you watched the pursuit of "happyness" ? It is a very nice movie.