View Single Post
Old 14-06-2020, 07:38 PM
asearcher

Hi! I think it is so much fun to read what everyone has revealed here on this thread. Good idea to have it started :)

For me I am just learning about feeling and energy... I began to have past life memories long ago and while exploring this the feelings were very important...there is information in the feelings, I can't explain this very well...few times I have been bombarded with memories so much, so fast and then have become exhausted and it stops, then I have forgotten most things but what has stayed longer with me was the feeling...

but the feeling is not always right in human looks for me, this happened when I remembered a past life where it felt as if I was a little sister and the man going out with my older sister was the man who I became insecure of what his role really was...it was not just that he was around...it was not just that he was protective and taking on a big brother role in my own home where I lived with my family, with his ways with me...then I slowly got it. He had turn his interest from my older sister to me...to me!...and I was still not allowed to be unfriendly to him...I have a guess when it could have started. I remembered that I thought something he had said was real clever, funny, so I laughed while the others did not catch on, they were more serious, but he was sort of surprised and gave me a look of appreciation. I guess he then understood I got his type of humor. Beside from that I have never seen anything that would be a plan in my head to steal my sister's man from her. I could tell I did not know what was happening. Like he was always ahead of me.

So when searching what did I look for? I looked for an older sister. I had felt what she was like in my memories. Turns out it was only her personality that gave me that indication, that she was the oldest of us. He on the other hand was older, so I was right about him. When i manage to see photos of them after long and complicated search I at once recognize them. She even looked older, but by human years she never was. So that was just what I meant that my feeling was right, but the fact of her age was the opposite - there the feeling was wrong. When I looked at photo of my past life self she look younger than her actual age. I would not have been surprised if people were confused by them.