View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, true, the most controversial part always seems to be the source of the Channel. If you had posted the same message from Lord Shiva, people would all be blissed out and just happy to get something, anything from him. Choose a more controversial source though and people react quite differently.
BINGO...you are beautiful.

The channel WAS from Lord Shiva and you knew that just as well as I do.

I don't know if I have ever revealed this to you before, but Lord Shiva in "Ascended Master" form is Shiva Hamat Kaur (Kaiman Shiv Sheran)...who became the template for all the images of Ashtar from Galactic central.

https://images.app.goo.gl/kXkbJ5BcPfyPuTzq7
https://www.pinterest.at/pin/480055641508195283/

This image is almost identical to all of the dreams and visions I have had of Lord Shiva minus all the "hype" Hindus have placed on Him for millennia.

THIS is who I am connected to...this is who comes through me.

You are right though, it is the PERCEPTION of the mental construct and not the message itself which influences people.

Geez, if Ashtar got it bad, I wonder what would have happened if I had of said; "I am being possessed by Satan...my will is not my own anymore...he has something to tell you, so listen up". I probably would have got an even better response. LOL

I am still trying to work out if there is any difference between a "skeptic" and a "critic" though...tough call.

It is difficult to admit that one "channels God" when others just say "nah, you are only channeling YOURSELF" so how am I meant to take that?

Either I AM God or I am NOT God..cannot have it both ways, even IF God appears and goes "oh hai there, God..guess who this is? I am God TOO...in fact, I am the SAME God that you are, God..we are both God...so much so, that "both" of us don't even exist as being separate from each other as the God we both are...and I have something to tell you..but wait, I would only be telling my SELF anyway, so why bother telling you something you already know? Why bother speaking at all if everyone IS God and therefore know the secrets of the universe without words ever needing to be exchanged? without sharing experiences whatsoever because everybody already knows because they are all God TOO?... without having a point or purpose to this life except for existing in one's own "Godliness" which is the same as everybody else's "Godliness" because we are all one? etc etc

Yeah, existing in Self Realization and eternal bliss is a real hoot...it is also as totally boring as f***.

Maybe that's why God created humans..to keep Him amused.