View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, I thought that Ashtar may be based on Ishtar, yet it makes zero sense. One is a Babylonian goddess, the other some sort of new-age Sci-fi dude. I fail to see any connecting tissue between the two, though they are often confused with each other.

That much is certain.

Well, technically, it's always "You", there is just one Self, which is what makes channelling possible. The only question is how much you can remove your own illusory self from the picture. The more you're able to do that, the more of the other person you're channelling can come through. But, there do seem to be natural limitations on how much can come through. I am a conscious channel, but unconscious channels are the most accurate and authentic (such as the Law of One people).

No, my connection is never lost, but I choose to keep a particular distance between myself and Heavenly beings. I am highly suspicious and sceptical by nature, as well as a very private person, so I choose not to intermingle too much. Sometimes, it's unavoidable though.
Well, the "channel" is from a source/entity outside the framework of one individual consciousness which uses it was "conduit" to relay a message to those if has intended to relay that message TO.

In the case of this thread, that would be neither yourself nor Aspie..however, there may be just ONE person out there that the message was intended for and they will know it deep within their heart...they won't even need to post on this thread or give any validation to attest to the "channeling abilities" of my ego-self.

When the leader of an army gives an order, it is only meant for those soldiers directly under him isn't it? It isn't meant for any other soldier or any other army.

Also, that person or persons who this channeled message was intended for may not even read this thread for weeks, months or even years...all of that doesn't matter.

Ashtar/Hermes isn't trying to impress anyone or win any "Spiritual contest" or "prove himself" and neither am I. If you get anything from it, fine..if you don't, fine...I just did what I had to do in just passing it along with a "to whom it may concern" and obviously, judging by the replies, it hasn't "concerned" anyone who has replied here...but that's not to say anybody's opinion could ever invalidate the message for another who did not share that same opinion.

This is all I can really say ABOUT it, because I notice that the content of the channel was never questioned ANYWAY...and that also tells me a lot.