Thread: Losing Weight
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 10:09 AM
Master
Losing Weight

Hello.

I don't mean to to place this in the 'health' category, but rather, under the broader category of lifestyle, so please consider this a 'lifestyle' discussion - not a discussion on health.

I make this thread because there is a trend toward higher percentages of body fat and lower fitness levels in more people at younger ages over time. There are associated morbidity rates, so there health is an aspect of it, but there is also an array of body image considerations and lifestyle hindrances in tow.

I wish not to harp on negativity, but focus positive possibilities so it is up to individuals, including myself, to achieve that quality of life which affords them joy in the body, positivity of image and vitality of spirit. Sometimes we just have to grab the bull by the horns and turn the whole thing around so that things start to get better rather than worse.

I hope in this thread we might have discussions that are fruitful and beneficial and foster positive change in people physically and mentally as well as spiritually. I will remain in the realm of people's relationships with food, and the activities of individual lives, and I will be truthful about what it takes to transform in a positive way for the whole life long.