View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Master
As I understand it, our auric fields contain much particular information about past lives in energetic form. So how we died in other lives also. We can sense this information, and the brain turns it into phobias or fears without basis in this life.

Sometimes a really good cleansing and purifying of the auric field will tone down this existing information so that it no longer gives us panic and knee jerk reactions.

I have the same fear as Whisperlark and when electric car windows came out I had a lot of fear around going off a bridge into water and not being able to roll down the window to escape. ( I lived in a desert, not much water there! lol)

So see if you can find a Healer or Energy Worker in your area, or do it yourself if you know how and get that programming dimmed down a bit so it doesn't interfere with this life so much. Other than that you can just keep reassuring the mind that the information it is receiving is not current for this life and there's no need to respond as it is.
Good luck with that though, I find it's really hard to convince my brain of this - it acts like its an instinctual hard wired fear - not a choice.