Thread: Suicide
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchfork
Hi there.

I was wondering today - presuming that our consciousness doesn't die with the physical body - what's wrong with suicide? Why shouldn't I kill myself to finally know for sure what if anything happens afterwards? ;D

All of world's religions have some sort of an opinion. What do you think (or know)?

It is not a gruesome thing when my awareness is very based on oneness and i see the whole picture of life and all the forces entwined, i often desire to "go home" and the idea of sudden natural death, or suicide does not seem horrible at all, i often even become puzzled why people are so afraid to die, yet along with this oneness and wide outlook i have this knowing that i am here to live for specific reasons to be of service and life is beautiful, so beautiful, here on this realm, that i am blessed to be here living in this body.

I don't believe there is anything wrong with suicide, the same as i do not believe there is anything wrong with children or babies who apparently to some, die before their time, i don't believe it's possible for anyone to make a mistake on when there time is, it is just fate, some people just want to return back home.
I believe that when one really tries to die, or are in an accident, they are brought back or saved if it is truly not their time.
I don't believe in the messed up theory that people who commit suicide are destined to suffer for the rest of their afterlife, i don't believe they make a mistake, except for the pain and selfishness caused here on this realm, how they hurt those left behind. People who commit suicide are welcomed by loving hands in the death realm, and they are comforted, and they are home.
Some people make the decision to return back, and their decisions are not judged. They would probably come back to live again, and resume their chapter. I think suicide victims have the fate to die that way.

But for those who just teeter on and off of it, what a waste it would be to throw away something so beautiful.

When it comes down to the weakness in people, their inability to adjust to obstacles, i do not have as much pity, as it is their own fault if their life is unbearable, if that's what it comes down to, i know there are many ways over that obstacle, and i don't pity those who suffer, because suffering is necessary and it makes one strong. A change in perspective is what these people need. For the percentage who use suicide as an excuse for dealing with hardships i would say life gets better, this too shall pass. I used to flirt with suicide in my past, and it was never my time to go, and all i was, was a selfish child who couldn't handle my woe is me dramas of life, and my attempts destructed my family for sure.