Thread: Telepathy
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 06:22 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
I swear, it has been the hardest thing in my life, hanging onto sanity when 6 years ago I started hearing voices. I was in a mental hospital for 5 days, luckily I came to my senses on day 2. I didn't know how to handle it at first. My reality shattered. I went from being a basic Christian-by-default, not believing in anything supernatural, to suddenly hearing loving voices in my head that guided me toward full-blown spirituality. At 29, I didn't know how to handle the change. It took a while. I feel so blessed to have made it through. I still don't have all the answers, but I do believe it is overlapping - the voices are both Guides for our spiritual development, and also sometimes telepathy with others. I hear words, thought impressions, and it is tied to love.

I'm sorry about your brother. It breaks my heart. I don't understand why some people hear harmful voices. I don't, mine are loving, although one of my guides has a trickster personality aspect. Still, I work with this guide, I know his ways, and I never act on his words because I've learned. Even still, his motives are for my growth, and at his core, even this trickster guide is loving! It's amazing.

Still, there is nothing I want more than to help others like me make it through, without being put in a ward, without having to take lots of drugs. I've seen what happens in the mental hospital. Treated like animals. It's bad. I hope you all stay sane and blessed (as sane as can be :) ). <3

I am glad you have found your way. My father had the same problems as my brother and he abused all of us, though the other 3 of us mostly recovered, the youngest brother did not and told my mom once that he had been hearing voices since he was 12. He was never hospitalized and except for about a year he always had a job. He just did not have friends or socialize except with family.

I hope you do find an outlet to help others like you wish.