View Single Post
Old 17-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Experiencer
Aliens/ET's may be "inter dimensional beings"...

I heard this awhile back, and thought to myself - what would the difference between an inter-dimensional being and an ET actually be? I mean, it almost seems that any inter-dimensional being could be considered an ET, just from a realm of space that we don't yet recognize. I am curious what other people think about this.

Oh, and one more thing - and this should probably be an entirely separate post, but I'm on a roll! Lol - I was thinking the other day that with the whole "end of the world" hype this year with it being 2012, what if what they (the ancients/prophets/Mayans) were really referring to was the end of the world as we have known it brought about by the revelation that we are not alone in this universe?

I have had a number of strange "coincidences" lately that keep pointing me to the possibilty that there will be some kind of disclosure this year - a real, valid and substantial one, comprising "proof" - that there is other intelligent life in our universe. Anyone else experienced this?

My apologies for throwing about 3 different questions in, but please feel free to comment on any part that resonates with you ; )

Many Blessings to All,

QaunKev