View Single Post
Old 19-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Mars and Pluto in hard aspects can be all about a battle of power. No doubt that this person was rude to you, and it was all for the sake of power. Usually sexually rude people use their language to press other people down. If this wasn't happening using any sexual explicit language, the person may have used other techniques on you.

In my opinion, you need to figure out if you want to win over this person, or let it go. I suggest the last thing. The only way this person can be beaten are if you get in a position that has more power. Then you can fire him/her or in other ways get the person down and to loose face.

I would rather suggest that you take the spiritual path, and get yourself a deck of good tarot cards and read the person. You then have the power of knowledge. Find out what the motives are, the intentions the person have and everything else you like to know. You might not beat the person by doing this, but it will certainly make you feel better and at the same time it's quite interesting work.

Good luck :-)

minx.