View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 12:13 AM
Super Moderator
This is just my own personal idea about this....I may be wrong...I don't know.

With the sleep aid you always enter a deep sleep.

Without it, you probably entered a light kind of sleep. One where you are half awake, half asleep.
That can start an out of body experience. I know. I will almost always have an out of body experience when I get that kind of sleep.
Now there is nothing wrong with that in itself, but if you got into a position where you were just slightly 'out' (or just slightly aware of the astral/etheric body going out of synch with the physical consciousness) -then yes it can sometimes happen that 'lower astral' things can be sensed.
That might have been why it felt so real, and not really dream-like. Because it was an 'astral' experience.
It could be because of a lack of awareness of what was happening at that moment, that you 'hovered' in that particular zone or frequency, unable to move out of it and unable to come back....until something gave....i.e. there was a natural pull back to the physical body.

Having an experience in the dense level of the astral can sometimes be pretty scary and not very nice. I know. I have had them too, in the past.

But those zones do not have to be encountered when leaving the body. You were just unlucky I think. Plus you may have had something which was not allowing you to release properly, so you got kind of stuck in that dense level.
There are so many frequencies, so many different zones and levels of energy, the chance is you won't encounter that particular one again.
Really....look on it as something which has now passed even though it was horrible.

But try to do anything which:
Will raise your own personal vibration.
Will raise your awareness when in the 'in-between' state, so you can take action before something is encountered which frequents those dense levels.

Deep sleep of course is one solution. You will be fine there. Don't worry about anything 'getting you' and you weren't aware of it. It's my opinion you just accidentally ventured into a dense layer of the lower astral while temporarily, and very hesitantly, leaving the body while not in full conscious control or awareness.

A sleep aid is your personal solution. So do what you feel is right and most helpful for you. There are also other methods -natural ones -of achieving deep sleep.