View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Or maybe the same ego distorted humans decided to write something nice for once, if only to bait people that aren't easily fooled and controlled by fear mongering.

Sorry, but I just don't dig the bible or any religious books. I've already let myself be enslaved for years because of the whole hell and damnation garbage.

Yes, that's quite possibly. But what have those so called ego distorted humans gained by me enjoying the poetry that touches something deep within me, that basically makes sense to me, common sense, where ever the information is from. I enjoy music, these same truths are in the lyrics of songs, the ones that touch me profoundly. In films, books, poetry. All sorts of things.

Have you looked at the other books and information. I'm sure you have, you sound quite well read. They can be a sort of pointer to help what is already within ourself to surface so to speak. There's a common thread running through them, this is apparent once you start being able to notice it.

I'm sorry you had such an awful time in the past.

Theres a Buddhist quote, I'll put it in the post below. It's about believing in ourself basically. Using our own inner knowledge.