View Single Post
Old 15-11-2018, 06:59 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
A friend and I practice the LOA. A couple weeks ago, we had a discussion about money and how her upbringing has create some mental barriers about being wealthy. Her father was a stoic person who believed in working hard and accepting no free lunches. So I suggested we both start saying the affirmation “I love money and money loves me!” Whenever we received or found money. I found a dime in the store parking lot the next day. I picked it up, put it in my wallet and said the affirmation. I’ve been doing this every time I get or find money. Five days ago, a relative randomly gave me $100 for watching his dog a couple weeks ago. I never asked for it, as I enjoy dogs!?!? But I thanked him and said the affirmation as I put the money in my wallet. Two days ago, my neighbor, out of the blue, gave me $50 for helping him with a small favor last weekend!!! Folks, a lot of us have subconscious hang ups with money and we don’t realize it. Affirmations work if you let them. I hope this helps someone. Best wishes!!!

Amazing! Makes me want to try this also!