Thread: Babylon
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

I think you're telling all the stories as one. You said about all types of energy as one type of energy. So how can you distinguish it's a good one or a bad one. Or in your mind all energy is good or all gods are also good or all spirits are good. Man there's a difference between them.

So it's easy to say that you're so easy to be cheated. Firstly, you can't see them. Secondly, you have very limited knowledge of them. Thirdly, it's because they're cheating liars.

Chi gong is different from kundalini. There's no bad gods to disturb the practitioner because they never trying to connect with gods.

You're different because as long you aim it high then you expect a high response . But the other bad gods will find you and cheating you.

You say, a lot of people can go out of their body. It doesn't mean they're using the energy . Or is there any proof that it's the energy? All of them you mentioned is because they've the energy?

Or how can you assume that all of them need the energy that you mention? Just see me I never have your so call energy but why I can have my spirit become Spirit-Gods? My energy is not the very strong type but very high level type of energy.

My sister can practice the energy of Kong fu but she never has any God to disturb her. But it's not aimed for practicing of spirituality. And no evil gods invasion to her body.

You're different , your body as you say about the holy spirit is the one that control you. He's not any holy spirit. It's just the gods invasion and it's not Christian Gods or holy spirit.

If all the people depending on "energy" of the body then how many of human Gods pass through that practice. And Gods can fly and they're everywhere and they know who ask for it. And then they'll send the energy that they ask for. That's very simple understanding.

I'm better than any God in the spiritual realm so you say, I'm not ready? Should I have to start from the very beginning to learn your so call energy. Hahaha, a backwards learning.