Thread: Server too busy
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Master
Yeah, pretty much over it all now.

It's like 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off.

So, I go to type up a few paragraphs in reply to a post...go to hit the 'post reply' button and I get 'server is busy...try again later'...go back a page to see if what I typed is still there...nope, it's gone.

Yesterday I went into trance, got a direct channel established...opened up the forum, let the channel through...hit 'reply' and got 'server is busy' and I snapped out of trance in frustration and then asked the channel "please do that again" and I got '"nope, the fact you couldn't post it means you simply weren't meant to"...

So I went 'have it your way...the next time trance hits, I'll open up wordpad and save it on there first". lol

Now I find that I am basically copying everything before I post it just in case the server crashes in the middle of it...annoying.

Meanwhile, I tried to get on here for an hour yesterday and kept on getting this message:

Quote:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.spiritualforums.com Port 80

Basically, and for all intents and purposes, the site has crashed...and so, I should find other things to do until it gets fixed.