View Single Post
Old 21-05-2013, 05:15 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Things are far more normal than I ever dreamed would be possible, with the 'old knowledge' about diabetes put behind me, I'm now having to work on the weight loss part. I know that nobody believed me when I said that mega-doses of vitamin C, aspirin and water was largely responsible for my going from a 460 blood sugar upon first being diagnosed to completely normal ranges. People resign themselves and are way too trusting on others and their doctors for 'expert' knowledge and guidance on diabetes care and management.

Yabba dabba! Wonderfully done Silvergirl!

And this is the thing, isn't it!! Our body "knows" what to do! Our eating habits have put soooo much pressure on it's ability to balance what's needed to be done..... pressure to the point that it goes into various states of fatigue, and it's often this fatigue that is creating the symptoms that we've come to call a "disease"...

But eliminate those pressures, allow for the balance to return, and then proceed onward with a healthy life... but this time with intelligent moderation!

The way diabetes is defined by the industry-of-medicine is something of a farce... they would have us eating 5 helpings of grains a day thus guaranteeing glucose spikes, and thus the need for their drugs. I swear they are doing this on purpose.... snapping the diabetes dragons back in half is really a fairly simple process... it's about lifestyle changes and a deepening respect for what the body can and can't do....we only need to listen to our mom, "Mother Nature", and daily follow her wizened recommendations... :^)