Thread: More confusion
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by alhambra
Ever since I can remember many moons ago, I have always felt that I am not my body, i,ve never spoken of this to anyone as they probably would think I am mad, lol. Does anyone have any ideas please why I feel like this

Look at the body as if it was an iceberg, putting the cold to one side, we see only the tip of the iceberg (the body) yet there is far more of your mysterious spirit below the surface of and endless, bottomless and even more mysterious ocean beyond that of time and space, and then know your connected to it all

You are feeling the transient nature of the body as an energy, and seems to be limiting in some form, yet you know deep within your reasoning beyond the form of your body, beyond its boundary and even further in spirit that you have been to that place of knowing before and seen the truth

An interesting quote "The soul will not come into the form of man if it has not seen the truth" Plato

Im not trying to follow you on this forum, I just find your questions interesting to answer, it too is helping me to understand myself better in answering them so thank you for allowing me to do this