View Single Post
Old 14-11-2018, 04:51 AM
Lepus

Hello

Yes, it can be overwhelming sometimes trying to learn all different magickal systems. I took a step back and focused on traditional witchcraft, ceremonial magick, and the Goetia. However, I need to look up books on the Goetia - and I was thinking of buying both The Lesser Key of Solomon: Book 1, the Goetia - Aleister Crowley and A Modern Goetic Grimoire - Rufus Opus.

Tarot reading is great for divination, I'd say go for it and start doing tarot. I need more practice in my end but I have done readings before using the celtic cross spread. My intuition isn't that great though, which could explain why I have been getting dreams about black cats. Cats in dreams symbolize femininity and intuition. I need to get in touch with my intuition more often it seems. Or it can be Bael trying to contact me.

Start with Vassago for pathworking the Goetia. He is described in the Lesser Key of Solomon a prince "of a good nature" and of the "same nature as Agares". He rules twenty-six legions of spirits, and is summoned to tell magicians of past and future events, and locate lost objects. He's really not that menacing as oppose to the other 'demons'.

I haven't watched EA Koetting's videos for a long time now. I've seen him invoke Bael once and I wasn't really that impressed. But that is not to say you should disregard any of his videos. He does have some informative videos. But I prefer to get my hands on the aforementioned books on the Goetia. I'll go watch his video you mentioned.

I haven't received any signs of Bael as of late.

Thank you for sharing the messages.

By the way, there's this channel on YouTube who dedicates her videos on the Goetia and sometimes invoking demons. Her name is Orlee Stewart. If you're interested check her videos.

Lepus