View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 02:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey L,

Forgot to mention a very interesting meditation I had. A.E. Koeting has a video on YT in which he summons all nine crowned kings...I couldn't even watch the whole video because I was entranced and trying to channel the spirits he was calling, which is very draining. I'm still up in the air about how I feel about Koeting. His videos sometimes look scripted out and just for show, but I did watch a seminar he held regarding the 9 crowned kings and he seemed pretty for-real in that video. Anyways...during his conjuring of the kings, I did some automatic writing and here's what I came up with (I had to translate, when I do automatic writing, its so sloppy I can barely read it...

King Piamon - pledge to me your faithfulness and I will grant you music...write a song for me (I'm a singer/songwriter/musician, btw)

Vine - I'm not yours to call upon, leave me alone. (ouch!)

Beleth - Watch for me in the shadows and fear not...dedication...call my legion (he didn't say which one, so that confused me)

Belial - Be quiet and listen, you don't strive for godliness, this is your weakness. Learn Witch, learn now

Bael - Intuition through will...I am at your side...fear not Witch, you are god. I see your weakness is your distraction. Look at the cat - she talks to you (must have been referring to the cat face which is one of three that he possesses

When I'm ready, I'll watch more of that specific video and see what other messages I'm given.

All he best,
Deja