View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 10:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
Hi Azmond, would you be able to tell me more about how the Pleiadians messed up? I’m not very knowledgable about it. But I know I have some funky karma, haha, so I’m interested.

This is not my own knowledge, but borrowed if you will. Earth has been a host to many many extraterrestrial races in her lifetime. They all seemed to seeded this planet and co create at one point or another, whether it be in peaceful of warlike manner. Perhaps even one of the reasons some of the negative races are so stuck up in defending their right to this planet is based on the claims of them being here first, so they claim the right to force control over it, but again another story i suppose.

Pleiadians were one of many races present here on Earth and they played an important role in creating the whole scenario we are here now. They participated in creating our race, set many things in motion, also had dealings with reptoids, and assisted them in certain regards, and when the **** went out of control, they packed up and left Terra in a state which would only lead down into further darkness. They still own a collective debt to a human race, which must be resolved. You cannot give a birth to a child and then leave it to fend for itself. You have a responsibility and obligation, and they in a sense dismissed this responsibility and left. This is not to say, they are bad or good. In fact, believing one race is only one of those two, would be highly naive. We all grow, and we all mess up when learning, this was never an issue, it is about stepping up, admitting your mistakes and doing your best to fix it. By now, they might have sorted their **** out, or not, I don't now that honestly, and what I presented above might also be full of errors. If I again manage to find the exact source I can share it here. I do have some of it though, concerning Karma and Alcyone Pleiadians. But like always, no one knows everything, so take all with a pinch of salt.:

By Tanaath of Silver legion.

"As an example, the Alcyone Pleiadians have accrued a Karmic debt to Terrans by participating willingly in assisting in the creation of the Veil technology and the modification of our genetics to introduce religiosity and other harmful things. Among the New Age set, some of the biggest proponents of so-called ‘DNA activation’ are the Alcyone Pleiadians and their Terran tools. However, what is actually being performed is not a DNA activation of any sort, but an attempt by the Alcyones to destroy the evidence of their tampering in the people who take them up on their ‘offer’ (often paid at the cost of the person getting the ‘DNA activation’, no less). This is not a genuine attempt to rectify a harm done, but a disingenuous, self-serving strategy to attempt to evade consequences for their crimes against us. (Please note, the ones they are trying to hide the evidence from are other members of the intergalactic societies that the Alcyones have voluntarily joined. Their actions here are against many laws in those intergalactic societies. The laws of the intergalactic societies are not what creates the Karmic debt – their oppressive actions towards us are. Hiding the evidence does nothing to relieve that Karmic debt.)

As such, the Alcyone Pleiadians have accrued Karma towards us, and will be given the chance to make genuine efforts to correct their mistakes. If they continue to try to weasel out of it, they will experience bigger and bigger limitations that will synchronistically only be relieved through helping us. In fact, the many beings who have participated in our oppression have Karmically tied their own fates to ours. If they want to survive, they will do it by assisting us and in doing so, will end up assisting themselves in recovering from the impulses and maladaptations that created the need to oppress others in the first place (even if only by having those impulses eliminated in the Darwinian fashion as the knuckleheads kill themselves trying to harass us and all that’s left in the species are the ones who are unwilling to take part of that. Karma doesn’t specify how, only that the debt will be expunged somehow). "