View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Brobian....many of the things you said I also feel.
With the exception of feeling I'm in the wrong age or 'era'. It seems quite right that I'm in this one -for me anyway.

I have done so many things in my life -so much so, that people may not even be inclined to believe me if I ever told them. And yet as time has gone by there has been one 'clear-out' after another taking place within me. All the things I really don't need any more. I know I don't need them (or have outgrown them?) because there is no longer any desire remaining for those things. Not even a trace.

I have been so very lucky to have been shown a tiny light. All I really desire any more is to follow it.

I don't even mind what 'age' my soul is or isn't. All I want to do is track that light.

I typically don't mention much of my abilities or the things that I can see to anyone. Usually, they pay no attention or consider me a weirdo. You're separating from this physical plane by tossing all the material objects. The human soul is very much immortal and it, your subconscious, knows that there is no reason to cherish something that time will destroy anyways.