View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 10:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMacro
Have you tried to dissect the volatility? Is it coming from different sources or just one? For example - could it all be coming from a disenchantment about life in general or could it be coming from sensations of unfulfillment, a lack of ambition, impatience, and ambivalence?

Whatever answer or answers you come up with - you might try dissecting them down to their origin/s.

It's weird, it's like my head is happy but something deep inside of me is unhappy or bored to death at the same time. I mean I am very positive, jovial and feel great when I talk to someone or do things but it feels kinda "fake" because of this "dual emotional processing state".

Quote:
disenchantment about life in general
Well I'm not particularly excited about my spiritual experience because I used to be a total materialist, never had any interest in spiritual stuff but the worst is that I had this "spiritual awakening", "awareness state" when I started to enjoy life the most. Now I'm stuck in this weird synchro-land, Universe bombarding me with message world.

Quote:
or could it be coming from sensations of unfulfillment
Yeah I feel passive as hell because everything seem to revolve around me, everything is "in-control", almost no stress, I can even guess the next synchronicities that are going to happen, feels like a spiritual harassment from the Universe and being a total spoiled child.
I hate gifts, easy shortcuts and have always thrived in difficulty. It's like if I need some stress, adrenaline rush to be able to fully enjoy life.

Quote:
a lack of ambition
Yes, same as above.

Quote:
impatience
No.

Quote:
ambivalence?
Yes, well my birth chart is ambivalent (cap sun/ aqu ascend) so I'm used to that

Last edited by klandestin : 24-04-2017 at 11:58 AM.