View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Never given it much thought so I could be way off, but doesn't the fact that they've shared a womb for nine months, in which time they've developed from foetuses to fully-formed human beings, have something to do with it, too? Also the fact that identical twins began as one egg but then split into two? Though I don't know if non-identical twins have the telepathic connection too, so that might not be relevant.

Anyway, as to the subject of entanglement - yeah, I've wondered the same thing, if it's the energetic nature of the connection that makes separation feel so unbearable. As Lorelyen says there's always an energetic interaction going on, but with so-called 'twin flames' it does seem to be different; whether that's because TFs really are two parts of one soul, or maybe they just have more of a tendency to neediness and unhealthy attachment, or else it's something else entirely, I honestly have no idea. In my own case I've had a hell of a time moving on, I'm in a much better place now (for much of last year I was plagued by feelings of anxiety, depression, grief, guilt, anger, resentment) but there's still a lingering feeling of something being unresolved between us, and an accompanying sadness. How much of that has to do with the 'twin flame' thing I don't know.
Must admit that I don't know if non-identical twins have that telepathic connection either?

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough ride after breaking up!