View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by curious_reader
I can relate Hibiscus. I just came out of a 16 year marriage because of my tf. I knew him before I got married but already met and recognized him about a year before I met my ex. He started talking to me more about a year into our marriage and it only progressed from there and we chatted everyday, sometimes all day. I said not one word to any advance by him when he did try. Sometimes he'd say "deny it, deny it" and I wouldn't even respond. I was so over whelmed with guilt over being with my then husband that I couldn't come to terms with it. I finally couldn't deal with the fact that I had feelings for my tf for all of those years, it never changed. My feelings only became stronger and I felt it was wrong to be in a marriage when I knew about my tf. The few years I didn't talk to him was because he left his marriage for another woman (this is after confirming with me that I was leaving my husband after my first attempt). He has now since left her and is living with me for "survival" because she apparently divorced him. However, it's completely not what you'd think. He says he was totally in love with her and he completely denies anything we had. He has been depressed a lot but he appears to be getting better. If you can believe it he has even called me delusional after quoting things he actually said to me (!).

Welcome to the forum Curious Reader : )