View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyanna
Nothing in your post indicates you being a terrible person Hibiscus.

I can relate in a different way... people in my circle do push me to enter a relationship, any relationship... in the year since TF left, I have gone out on dates with a number of guys and I have honestly tried to move on... and yes, I can agree that once you've seen 'that', everything else is coming short. For me, it's impossible.

It's amazing that you have come to the point when you can tell him that you want him in your life. For what it's worth, I only recently was able to tell him that we are 'twins' indeed without him prompting me. I keep thinking lately that I need to ask him to 'come back, please'... and despite all my progress this past year, I cannot seem to be able to do it.

Good luck! <3

Aww well at least you told him :) are you on speaking terms still?

In my case we live a couple states away so can't see each other super often, but the last time we were both single I honestly felt like he was testing me to see if I'll stay faithful (whatever that means in this context since there's never been an official commitment and he refused to talk about it).. this used to drive me crazy and I would do things just to get a reaction/make him jealous and ideally get some answers, but of course that always backfired..

So now things have come full circle and I've decided to just lay all my cards on the table, tell him how I feel and what I want, the next move is his...