View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 08:25 PM
Master
Yes, you're very right!
It's just that there's also people who know very clearly what profession they want, choose it, study if need be, and become and stick with it for the rest of their life.
The same with a partner. I know some who've been with their love from when they were approx 17, and are still extremely happy. They never moved from the village they were born in, and thus also still have the same friends they had in elementary and/or secondary school as those also still live there.
They have these -what I disrespectfully haha- call average holidays to places everyone goes to and so on. Perfectly well-behaved children as well.

Now I know you shouldn't compare, and to be honest such a life would bore me to death, hihi, but still... sometimes I wonder, when am I going to find the place I want to live and be totally happy? I don't even have that sussed. And the partner that I'm happy with for the remainder of my life?
At least those two things can fall into place as far as I'm concerned, haha. If they do I'll gladly hop with the rest, grin. Just some things that are fulfilling and stable.