View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
what's karma ? It's the track or footprint of a person's undergoing sufferings, bullied by others, well treat others, empathy, love .... good or bad accordingly to the judgement of .....not by human but by the law of God or the law of righteous standard.

So in order the karma to be erased by anyone or teacher, he should can erased all his bad footprints towards others. So the proiiblems is where's the footprints may exist ? It can be on your side and on other person side that you created your footprints on him. Or in the air it bid企圖争取 its time for its|your rewards.

It's printed on concrete wall of nature or on minds (astral cosmos) or the Energy in the air. So it's a matter of facts to erased what , where and how? This is especially for the good or bad doers and no others can be forgotten or forgiven according to the law of nature not so simple as 1+1=2. It can be anywhere or nowhere.

Why my dharma can be part in the air or in the universe and this is the truth of it. Whatever you do is set in the"computer"of God or nature. So in order to "erase" the track of footprints the only way is blessing by the creator or changing of identity of him by the creator. It isn't by incarnation or reincarnation but to change him entirely off his former self and only creator can do it or as Jesus represent you to be nailed on his cross.

I have done or can do this according to my will when my universe light energy passing from one's feet passing up to his head and all his identity of self is no more as him before. That's why I can change a bad God to be a purely formed God under my treatment of him. And he's a newly created being never had any connection with his former self. And if he still consistently preserved his self and unchanged then his karma is still available to him.

I don't deviate扁离the nature|God of law but just to create a peaceful world for all of us to stay. My help is essential of a true understanding of good life or living. And for them to thanks of my help is more than I feel tiresome to eliminate them. This is one way to show empathy to others.

Hi Jeremy, I have been for some Dim Sum with Jasmine Tea today with some Chinese friends, beautiful Good Karma day I think.