View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
So, davidsun, you may not agree with me, and that's okay. If I understand you correctly you believe the physical and ethereal are in the same space/existence. I respect that, but I don't believe it...simply because of my NDE. That doesn't make me wiser or smarter (especially not in physics or biology or any other science), it only has caused me to question and/or give my side in hopes of hearing from others who've also had such experience.
It's all (multidimensionally) One. SPIRIT -- you, I, we -- is here, in this often confusing, frustrating setting, for a reason. THAT is what I was talking about. The 'good news' (for people who think here is awful or meaningless) is that there is something 'beyond' 'this' which 'this' learning opportunity for 'evolution' (i.e. change!) provides us with, which plain ol' 'immortality' just by itself doesn't.

P.S. I haven't personally experienced what is called an NDE. But I have no doubt whatsoever of the meaning-full-ness and wonder-full-ness of Life, both the kind (of Life) 'beyond' 'this' and the kind that 'this' is life ensconced (dreamed?) 'in'.