View Single Post
Old 13-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Master
Some conceptual 'tools' for (more) conscious living:

- We, you and I and everyone and everything else, is a locally living time-space-body 'finger' on the everywhere-n-everywhen present 'hand' of God, or God's 'Life'.

- our personal consciousnesses and beings are peep-holes and fire-hoses through which 'God' ex-peer-iences and ex-press-es aspects of the Flow said Life's Creation.

- the only choice we personally have as far as I can see, is whether to consciously think, feel, believe and respond to what we ex-peer-ience as though we are really separate or separately autonomous beings or consciously think, feel, believe and respond to what we ex-peer-ience as though we are connected/interwoven aspects of said (hand of) Life.

Either way, our thoughts, feelings, beliefs and (so) our responses will only focus on and what we are (at that point) 'geared' (by said Life) to think, feel, believe and respond to. ("I am the vine, ye are the branches: ... without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5; "I am the Seed of all being, ... No creature moving or unmoving can live without Me." The Bhagavad Gita, Ch.10)

'Revelations' in this regard are bound to keep on 'expanding' as we grow (learn? and develop greater capabilities in terms of knowledge, love and power) from our ex-peer-iences.

All one's 'theories' (beliefs) are therefore mere evolutionary 'stages' on the 'path' of consciousness's 'evolution' - I dare say, the Consciousness of All That Is (the hand!) is bound to evolve as well as It too 'learns' though us (fingers). I can't see how this 'theory' can change - it strikes me as being so 'complete' - but it well may of course.

Vive la Mystere!