View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is a valid point made we like these crystals and stones a great deal and many come to us from another land. That is not to say they are "fake" as we can have a fake purchased around the corner from us. Its getting to the point now where it hard to spot a fake in person or on line.

I had this in a thrift store this customer told me something I was looking at was "fake" and I would waste money on it, I felt the energy from the stone and it was "real". Seems maybe he knew it was a deal and wanted it for himself or maybe he did not know energy who knows. What I got for $5.00 that evening turned out to be worth $150.00 in a shop.

Too it is not for us to look to how other countries run their country and how things are done. I look around where I live and I see homeless and down and out's, druggies, and thieves, and wonder on it all. Yet to another country this view might disgust them. When you make a purchase your putting out energy and receiving energy in return.

I have come to find that even cut glass has an energy to it that is quite amazing. I collect the blown glass paperweights often with something ornamental in them. They are glasss, they are man made, but they hold an energy to them that can be used.

Lynn