View Single Post
Old 30-08-2017, 02:57 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky
I was wondering if you all here in the Buddhism circle would be so kind as to judge me. I'd like to see what your intuition says about me if anything. It could be good/bad, positive/negative all is welcome and will not meet with opposition.

I've come to understand what Buddhism is saying that it is about and the more I read, the more I feel I either don't agree or am just not ready for it as a practice.
Heck I don't even mind suffering, it's a part of life as is joy and happiness and desire and attachments.

So as a last effort to try and analyze myself I ask you to analyze me for me.

Thank you in advance
The last I looked I wasn't Buddhist but if I was to judge you I hope you would judge me in the same manner and measure I use and my judgement is this. In the first part I judge you as if you're not a practising Buddhist and are searching for what does resonate with you and you shall find it. I also judge you as accepting the facts of living a life as best as you can even as far as suffering, because we know suffering also brings forgiveness or its opposition Hate, and both will build your character through experience through the choices we make which allows knowledge,wisdom and understanding to flow. Without other details these are the only judgements I could throw together in a short time. And you're welcome