View Single Post
Old 27-07-2017, 01:33 AM
Experiencer
I feel for everything you wrote in your post because you actually mirror myself in not only your answers to those questions but also in the fact that you feel like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole in the society that we now live in. I too have always felt like somewhere else is actually home and not this place.

The people that you wish to help and those who pour out their heart and soul to you wether they are friends or someone whom you just met as you mentioned are drawn to your light. They are drawn to the trusting and caring personality you carry like it may be written on your forehead in invisible ink. They can actually become energy vampires and by venting, seeking your advice or comfort in a way will steal some of the light you emit. Ever have a friend unload on you what was going on in their life, so much so that they walk a way feeling a little bit better for being able to vent but you walk away carrying that burden as though it was a weight being thrown onto your back or shoulders? That is a transfer of energy. It has to go somewhere because energy can not be created or destroyed, but it can be transferred. The friend walks away and feels much better and you feel exhausted and weighted down because you somehow lightened their load.

I am not saying not to be a good person beacause if it is built within you and in your DNA to do so you can't change that. What you do need to do is a lot of research on how to ground yourself in white light through prayer and or meditation and encase yourself in a golden bubble of sorts. There are books on how to do this. It took me a few years to master this but I don't feel as drained anymore when folks unload on me and they too trust me which is why they are at ease in doing so. I also am an empath which is very trying. There are times I can't even watch the news casts for if there is a major event in which many died or a severe tragedy it gets sucked inside me almost like a sponge and the hurt can be profound to a persons health. Grounding is the only thing you can do and avoid overwhelming stories and newscasts if you are able to. Good luck to you.