View Single Post
Old 16-06-2016, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixf1
Necro, i know what you mean.. i myself am an aghori in my past lives.. i have practiced tantra and aghora mantras.. its that i donot want to go back to it and so i am kind of avoiding my thoughts from it..if i truly try to remember it, i know i will remember.. right now i am at peace.. i worship Lord Shiva but i have forgotten all my tantric practices.. thats why i thought of asking help from someone who is an aghori but at balance.. :)
Namaste, what do you mean when you say an 'aghori but at balance' what scales are used in this process?

I'm not trying to push you back into Tantra and we can both admit to worshiping Lord Shiva (and inside I am going YES!!! Another one!!!!)

We'll soon take over the world will we not?

I'm just happy to live my past lives in full awareness now...well, a few of them anyway.

I'm still an Aghori though because it's the only thing that's left by association after everything else is removed - I also belong to the Trika school as well and a few along the Non-Puranic line there...except for maybe worshiping Veerbhadra.....Bhairava.....Dakshinamurthy.....Ard hanarishwar.....Chandrashekhara, Neelkantha...Bholenath sometimes...mood varies...

Bham Bham Bhole!!

Aum Namah Shivaya