View Single Post
Old 29-09-2019, 01:38 PM
Guide
Color

Starflower, thanks for your interesting and thought-provoking comments. I have heard that benevolent space people have established bases inside of Mt. Shasta, and highly evolved inhabitants of subterranean civilisations are also there. Subterranean tunnels inside this mountain are entrances to the Inner (Hollow) Earth civilisation.

It's good to hear that government remote viewers are also playing an important guardianship role. Famous UFO author and anthropologist George Hunt Williamson wrote that there are certain Earth people who act as Agents on behalf of the very helpful space people, and perhaps the government individuals you mention are in that category.

Thanks for your appreciative words about my Havelock Ellis signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Explorer21, I resonate with the guardianship of these protective forces for planet Earth. You speak about subtle assistance and Kryon spoke about this too, recently, while in Mt. Shasta. He said that for more than 15,000 years benevolent life has been in the inner mountain there and affecting humanity.
He also said to my surprise that government remote viewers have been the source of much helpful awareness, for remote viewing reveals potentials in the field. By using the awareness that these potentials exist, "benevolent" support is applied through humans so that much disaster has been avoided without anyone being wise to it except a very few.

I admire your quote by Havelock Ellis. The fear of sex being significant to unity has clouded the vision of many human lifetimes. And perhaps that is one reason why the benevolent support of the great Universe/Multiverse we are part of has escaped the imagination of so many.