View Single Post
Old 27-09-2019, 06:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21

Certain highly evolved space people in our galaxy are guardians of our planet Earth. They have been performing this task for many thousands of years. They are working to accelerate the spiritual awakening of humanity, closely observe our scientific advancements and keep a watchful eye on the evil influences that cause some people to take harmful actions.
In regards to our scientific progress, they subtly assist beneficial inventions and retard harmful ones. Their interference with evil influences only occurs when they threaten to create harm on a huge scale.

Explorer21, I resonate with the guardianship of these protective forces for planet Earth. You speak about subtle assistance and Kryon spoke about this too, recently, while in Mt. Shasta. He said that for more than 15,000 years benevolent life has been in the inner mountain there and affecting humanity.
He also said to my surprise that government remote viewers have been the source of much helpful awareness, for remote viewing reveals potentials in the field. By using the awareness that these potentials exist, "benevolent" support is applied through humans so that much disaster has been avoided without anyone being wise to it except a very few.

I admire your quote by Havelock Ellis. The fear of sex being significant to unity has clouded the vision of many human lifetimes. And perhaps that is one reason why the benevolent support of the great Universe/Multiverse we are part of has escaped the imagination of so many.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.