View Single Post
Old 21-02-2012, 10:48 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
But your own energy is also Source energy LOL!
It is not necessary to sacrifice your body's vitality by cutting yourself off from your Source.
When I say "keep your mind out of it" it means not trying to interfere with where the energy wants your hands to go. Really sensitive reiki practitions will sometimes feel that their hands are stuck in a spot because the energy is holding them there. Interfering with that would be forcing your hand away, something like that.

The experience of connecting more personally with another individual is even more intimate and more profound when you connect at the level of Source energy. You are the Source - but in limited expression! So in essence this is where you and the "other" self meet.

For instance... I also reiki when I give a psychic reading. Intuition as well as healing energy come from the Source when accessed the same way as as for reiki. I've learned how to tap into the Source for all kinds of things! So this is what I do and reiki is now a way of life. I have touched people intimately by reading for them on this level - and I get as deep insights into my life as I do for them because it's coming from such a deep level. I am as amazed as they are...still learning what enlightenment is all about.

Since im only a beginner. I thinl that using ones own energy. Is similar to playing a musical instrument. The more you practice. The more refined that you become.

In other words. The more I use my energy. In connection with Spirits energy. The better i get at using it.