View Single Post
Old 14-08-2018, 10:48 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Somethings to consider.. for healing there is work to be done.. you need to have some understanding of psychology or be able to understand people quiet well, an understanding of herbs, diet and healthy life style as well, also there is the healing of the chakras, going into them and cleansing them, theres also ancestral dna and even other life time stuff that can be looked at to understand why people may be going one way or the other or being drawn to certain things, theres dealing with things on an etheric level too that may be interfering, there is the wounds an traumas of individuals, the programming and blocks within them to be looked at, faced an dealt with, there is a purging process. True healing is the alchemical process of the self, a bio regenesis.. its a transformation, this is the type of work people need to be doing on themselves, especially if they want to assist others.

Hi,

I saw your exchange with Compendium below this post, and I think this post is more for me than for anyone else.

I was suggested by a couple of people that I could be a healer, that my soul lineage is a healer, etc. It sounded strange at the beginning, but now I am comfortable with the idea although I haven't taken any formal training in healing. I am an accountant. However, everything you mentioned above, plus more (eg. alignment of the muskuloskeletal system, interaction and knowledge of the universe, etc.), have been an intimate experience for me since I started my healing journey.

I also agree with you that you need to heal yourself first, if you wish to be a healer. I have met many healers (and medical professionals in the health care system). Most of them I do not really connect with, and hence the experience also isn't as fruitful. The few that I actually connect with, are either very passionate about the topic or have gone on their own healing journey. With them, I don't have to say much, and they immediately "get it". With the other healers, it's like you talk for two hours and they only kind of get what you mean, so ... where's the guidance?

Anyway, thanks for your post!

Wanchain