View Single Post
Old 21-06-2018, 04:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
@Melahin
Yeah that is pretty much it but it is at a much greater scale than you think..... lol If an Angel Manifests... it must be a veryyyy.... important matter..... :)

Yes I cannot fully grasp what is going on, yet since I have been waiting for it for what feels like ages I am slowly getting to terms with (at least some of) it. The story I was first told was of ancient gods, how they lost their divine bodies, and how they are returning to this world. One person say they live in the astral, and we have been planning this return for a very long time now. My feeling is that for a longer period now a great clean up has been going on in the vibration on a massive scale, both here and in the astral. maybe bringing them closer together? At least since the other day I sensed that the groundwork for my blossoming had been laid, and now I just had to keep faith, be humble to the change, and allow it to occur through me. I know I am not an angel, for that my nature is too different; there is more of a primordial nature to me. One calls me Titan, and I like that most of all the things I have been called, so I usually go with that

Haha yes must be important. I remember on two occasions having Greek gods manifest in my room some years ago. Having more of those presences blossom through us will definitely bring great changes to this world.

What was planted will reap great rewards to this world, and the children of Earth will once more walk in the light.