View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 05:53 AM
Experiencer

I have 2 Angels watching over me. They don't talk a lot but they do say things from time to time to me. I've have had the ability to hear things that others could not. But I've learned that they dont only speak to you via a voice outside of your head.. They will sometimes speak to you through your natural thinking.. Like for example You can think to yourself "I should do something." but you may hear "You should do something." If you hear "You" statements instead of "I" statements it may be an Angel talking to you. However the enemy will speak to you in the same manner. You need to discern what is fro what.. Whatever things are true, good, praiseworthy.. If it inspires Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, goodness, kindness, self-control, compassion, moral, positive.. These will let you know if they are from Angels or not.. If what you hear inspires Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, intoxication, revellings.. then it is probably from th enemy.. Good luck