View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I do not think there is a group or society...it seems even after decades of following certain gurus or teachers the followers are often as confused and troubled or more so than your everyday waitress.

Are they really confused or is it who they talk to. Oh my, let's not ever say I don't know. I think they'd be troubled in what they witness but do they take sides! Is the answer to diminish the wise and bring them down to our level because we don't step up to another. When a teacher leaves a student is the teacher confused or the student. Do we expect the teacher to lower themselves just for us. The student is selfish or the teacher?

Look at what is going on in society, is it they who are causing the mayhem. I think they are above all of it, unattached and withdrawn. Wouldn't they say, listen, I told you and you were not listening. You had the opportunity to take an unknown path, setting a difference course of act. I knew where you were heading but this is, and is always your choice. I do not resonate with you.

One day we will realize, that group or society is going to have come from us. I know that that group or society is already in me. Not even God forces us, so why should gurus and such. That would in fact be violence.