View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Lorelyen

I've had cause to do cleansings but I normally use oil in a little burner. Lavender or geranium seem to be good.

There is simpler banishment but not as applicable in your situation, more like if you feel bad energies are invading your home. Even so, it isn't difficult to explain so just in case you ever need it...

1) You need a small burner to burn incense in - a metal ash tray would do but be sure you can hold it without burning your fingers!

You need a charcoal disc (difficult to buy just one but some suppliers give you one with the incense); and of course some exorcising incense. Fortunately there are many recipes and lots of suppliers of ready-mixed incense on the web. They'd probably all do the job.

Firstly put away all clothes and things you might not want contaminated with the smell of this incense.

Work in the lowest light you can.

So you light the charcoal disc, wait for it to be fully alight (watch and you'll see the burning slowly creeping across the disc), put the incense on it. There'll be smoke!

So you go around your room/home, the corners, the windows, the doors and "push" the burner forward while saying something like "Depart you spirit(s). Return in peace to where you're from for I have no quarrel with you." Be passionate about it as best you can.

Once done, (sorry it might pong a bit - I had one based on garlic, coriander and aloes and....oh boy!) leave it for maybe an hour then open the doors.

2) You can do the same with oil in a burner but with the obvious precautions.

There are lots of other ways. This one is easy and involves you actively doing the banishment. Useful to say a little prayer or statement of intent before starting - close your eyes to say something like "I am here now to ask spirits who have no business with me, to depart."

And at the end when you put the burner down, all done, clap your hands together (it's just to show you and the astral that your "rite" has ended) and utter a quiet thank you or "so it is done" or something. Closing any rite is important.

How this could be adapted? As you go around censing and every time you speak the banishment, visualise the person you want rid of zooming away into the background till not even a speck on the horizon, or maybe disintegrating into a cloud of mist and dispersing. May be difficult to visualise at first but keep trying.
It'll take longer but nothing like the time you've had to go through this!

Wretched server - getting this vbulletin message...Tell you this, it needs a 'bullet in' somewhere - just a little one to sting and wake it up!